Just like plants use sunlight to heal and grow, our body is able to harness specific wavelengths of light and turn them into cellular energy. This, in turn, stimulates your body’s natural healing processes.
Red light therapy has been studied and tested across hundreds of peer-reviewed clinical trials, with overwhelmingly positive results for skin health, collagen production, physical performance & muscle recovery, sleep, joint pain, inflammation, and a lot more. And that’s without drugs, chemicals, UV rays, invasive procedures, or other common side effects.
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Light therapy has been studied extensively. There’s a wealth of clinical research that shows numerous health benefits.. Here’s a sampling of documented benefits:
• Improved skin tone, clarity, & complexion
• Diminishes age spots, fine lines, & wrinkles
• Stimulates production of collagen and elastin
• Increases blood circulation
• Speeds muscle recovery to boost training & athletic performance
• Reduces joint pain & inflammation
• Speeds healing of wounds & injuries
• Boosts natural melatonin production & promotes healthy sleep
• Increases testosterone production in men
• Enhances mood, cognitive function, & mental clarity
We recommend starting out with 1-2 minute treatments per area, slowly working up to a 10-minute session(s) over the course of 2-3 weeks as your body acclimates to the therapy.
For effective use, the area of your body that you’re treating needs to be exposed directly to the light. Clothing, makeup, water prevent the red and near infrared light from reaching your cells, so remove any garments from the part of your body you’re treating.
Lighter garments like underwear, bras, shorts, and socks may be worn without hampering a treatment, though the covered areas not exposed directly to the light won’t receive any benefits.